This full course of instruction includes:
- An experienced personal instructor who will guide you through three comprehensive learning sessions and all related assignments. This course takes between 10-12 weeks to complete depending on your pace, including chart reviews and material study. We encourage you to take the course as a couple if applicable.
- A Certificate of Completion if needed. This will be made available, upon request, at the end of the course should you need to submit it as part of your marriage preparation program
To begin, click "add to cart" and proceed with the checkout process.
Required Course Materials: In addition to purchasing this course there are two items that you will need if you don't already own them. You will receive purchase links and information on options in your registration emails as well as on your course homepage. These items include:
- The SymptoPro Course Textbook: "A Couple's Guide to Fertility"
- A Basal Body Temperature (BBT) Thermometer: Finding your waking temperature is a primary fertility sign we will track with the SymptoPro method to learn about and visualize your cycle. As long as it's a digital, oral thermometer (not temporal or ear) - you can likely use it with this method. The best results will come from thermometers labeled as "BBT". You will find more information on choosing a thermometer on your course homepage.
To purchase this course, click "add to cart" and proceed with the checkout process.
Welcome to NFP Teacher Training! This course is designed to help you become a confident and effective NFP Teacher.
You should expect roughly 40 hours of course work that can be completed at your own pace. It is wise to set a schedule for yourself so that you stay on track. There are 11 chapters to complete, and a suggested pace is 1 chapter per week. Some chapters are shorter, while other chapters contain very technical information that may take longer to understand and retain. Take your time and be thorough, but try not to fall behind. You are given 180 days access to this course. If you unable to finish in that time, you will need to pay a $10 renewal fee.
Do stay in close contact with me as you go through the course. I am always available to answer any questions you have. I can be reached at email@example.com
To enter the course, click on the NFP Teacher Training link under Available Courses.
- Instructor: Cindy Leonard